What does brk mean?
brk means Break.
Please check with your context to make sure this definition is appropriate.
Other words relating to "Break"
- B&B: Bed & Breakfast
- B&E: Breaking And Entering
- BANJAX: Break, destroy
- BIO: Biological (toilet) break
- BNB: Bed 'N' Breakfast
- BREKKIE: Breakfast
- CRICKETS: Said after a lame joke to break the silence
- FUTAB: Feet Up, Take A Break
- GMAB: Give Me A Break
- HACK: Break into computer systems or software
- HBK: Heart Break Kid
- HIATUS: A Break From Something
- IBUWU: I'm Breaking Up With You
- OMB: On My Break
- brbbrb: br right back bath room break
- buwu: breaking up with you
- gmafb: give me a f**king break
- rrb: restroom break
- ttyab: Talk to you after breakfast
And more slang terms with a-z index:
Very simple, It is Break.Last updated at 02/15/17 4:05 AM by email@example.com