What does brd mean?
brd means bored.
Please check with your context to make sure this definition is appropriate.
We have 1 other definition of brd:
- BRD: Black Rock Depths (WOW)
Other slang ways to say "bored":
Other words relating to "bored"
- ASDFGHJKL: An Expression Of Boredom
- ASDFGHJKL;: I'm bored
- BAH: Bored As Hell
- BBO: Being Bored Online
- BLAR: Expression of boredom, BLAH
- BLARG: Expression of boredom
- BLEH: Expression of boredom
- BOOMM: Bored Out Of My Mind
- BTD: Bored To Death
- DEROB: Extremely bored
- IAB: I Am Bored
- IMB: I'm Bored
- ISB: I'm So Bored
- MER: Expression of boredom, nonchalance
- ZZZ: Sleepy, bored or tired
- ('_'): Emoticon Representing Boredom
- blh: bored like hell
- iasb: i am so bored
- iavb: i am very bored
- imsb: i am so bored
- isb: I'm so bored.
- nmjb: nothing much just bored
- sbrd: so bored
And more slang terms with a-z index:
Very simple, It is bored or 1 other.Last updated at 02/15/17 4:05 AM by email@example.com