What does TYPO mean?
TYPO means Typing mistake.
Please check with your context to make sure this definition is appropriate.
Other words relating to "Typing mistake"
- BLOOPER: Mistake, embarrassing moment
- COCK UP: Mistake, mess
- GLITCH: Error, mistake
- IINM: If I'm Not Mistaken
- OHT: One Handed Typing
- PMYMHMMFSWGAD: Pardon Me, You Must Have Mistaken Me For Someone Who Gives A Damn
- SIC: Latin sicut (just as) - apparent mistake
- TYPO: Typing mistake
- inttwmf: I am Not Typing This With My Fingers
- jflts: just felt like typing something
- toh: typing one handed
- twoh: typing with one hand
And more slang terms with a-z index:
Very simple, It is Typing mistake.Last updated at 02/15/17 4:01 AM by firstname.lastname@example.org