What does SLAN mean?
SLAN means Goodbye.
Please check with your context to make sure this definition is appropriate.
Other slang ways to say "Goodbye":
Other words relating to "Goodbye"
- ALV: Asta La Vista, goodbye
- GBFN: Goodbye for Now
- HGB: Hellogoodbye (band)
- LATERS: See you later, goodbye
- LATERZ: See you later, goodbye
- ONE: One Love, goodbye
- SAYONARA: Goodbye (Japanese)
- TOODLE: Goodbye, toodle-pip
- TOOTLES: See you later, goodbye
- kmag: kiss my a** goodbye
- kthxbi: ok, thank you, goodbye
- kthxbye: ok, thank you, goodbye
- kthxgb: ok thanks goodbye
- kyag: Kiss Your a** Goodbye
- kyfag: kiss your f**king a** goodbye
And more slang terms with a-z index:
Very simple, It is Goodbye.Last updated at 02/15/17 3:59 AM by firstname.lastname@example.org