What does RDY mean?
RDY means Ready.
Please check with your context to make sure this definition is appropriate.
Other words relating to "Ready"
- ABD: Already Been Done
- ABP: Already Been Posted
- AYR: Are You Ready?
- BURMA: Be Upstairs Ready My Angel
- FITTIN TO: About to, getting ready to
- FIXIN TO: About to, getting ready to
- GTR: Getting Ready
- IAK: I Already Know
- IMYA: I Miss You Already
- INB4: In Before (already mentioned)
- MRE: Meal, Ready to Eat
- RTD: Ready To Drink
- RTG: Ready To Go
- RTW: Ready To Wear
- SIAP: Sorry If Already Posted
- UAK: You Already Know
- UARK: You Already Know
- WIR: When It's Ready
- YAK: You Already Know
- burma: be undressed ready my angel
- goia: get over it already
- grtg: Getting ready to go
- jsa: just stop already
- NORWICH: knickers off ready when I come home
- r2f: Ready To f**k
- rtfu: Ready the f**k up
- rur: are you ready
- stfua: shut the f**k up already
And more slang terms with a-z index:
Very simple, It is Ready.Last updated at 02/15/17 3:06 AM by email@example.com