What does NOCAL mean?
NOCAL means Northern California.
Please check with your context to make sure this definition is appropriate.
Other slang ways to say "Northern California":
Other words relating to "Northern California"
- CBI: Californian Bureau of Investigation
- CHP: California Highway Patrol
- CSU: California State University
- ENE: Northerner
- LBC: Long Beach, California
- NOCAL: Northern California
- NORCAL: Northern California
- NOUT: Nothing (northern UK)
- QANTAS: Queensland and Northern Territory Aerial Service
- UCLA: University of California at Los Angeles
- USC: University of Southern California
And more slang terms with a-z index:
Very simple, It is Northern California.Last updated at 02/15/17 3:04 AM by firstname.lastname@example.org