What does LIT mean?
LIT means Intoxicated, stoned.
Please check with your context to make sure this definition is appropriate.
Other words relating to "Intoxicated, stoned"
- BAKED: Stoned, Wasted
- BLAZED: Stoned
- DONE: Drunk, intoxicated
- FADED: High, stoned, drunk
- LIT: Intoxicated, stoned
- LOADED: Drunk, intoxicated
- MUNTED: Drunk, intoxicated
- STEAMING: Drunk, intoxicated
- WASTED: Drunk, stoned
- s.i.n.g.l.e: Stay intoxicated nightly, get laid everyday.
- st1: stoned
- twi: Texting While Intoxicated
And more slang terms with a-z index:
Very simple, It is Intoxicated, stoned.Last updated at 02/15/17 3:02 AM by firstname.lastname@example.org