What does LHR mean?
LHR means London Heathrow airport.
Please check with your context to make sure this definition is appropriate.
Other words relating to "London Heathrow airport"
- FTSE: Financial Times and the London Stock Exchang
- JFK: New York airport
- LDN: London
- LHR: London Heathrow airport
- LSE: London School of Economics
- SFO: San Francisco International Airport
- TFL: Transport For London
And more slang terms with a-z index:
Very simple, It is London Heathrow airport.Last updated at 02/15/17 3:02 AM by firstname.lastname@example.org