What does LC mean?
LC means Lower Case.
Please check with your context to make sure this definition is appropriate.
Other words relating to "Lower Case"
- DLV: Demonstration of Lower Value
- FLBP: Future Lower Back Problems
- IAC: In Any Case
- ICYDK: In Case You Didn't Know
- ICYMI: In Case You Missed It
- INCYDK: In Case You Didn't Know
- IRMC: I Rest My Case
- ITC: In That Case
- JIC: Just In Case
- JICYDK: Just In Case You Didn't Know
- LBRS: Lower Blackrock Spire
- LC: Lower Case
- LURKER: Forum follower who never posts
- OOMF: One Of My Friends/Followers
- WCS: Worst Case Scenario
- icudk: in case you didn't know
- icydn: in case you didn't know
- iwc: In Which Case
- oomf: One of my followers
And more slang terms with a-z index:
Very simple, It is Lower Case.Last updated at 02/15/17 3:02 AM by firstname.lastname@example.org