What does KIP mean?
KIP means Sleep.
Please check with your context to make sure this definition is appropriate.
We have 1 other definition of KIP:
- KIP: Bed
Other slang ways to say "Sleep":
Other words relating to "Sleep"
- FAAK: Falling Asleep At Keyboard
- G2S: Go To Sleep
- GNSTDLTBBB: Good Night Sleep Tight Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite
- STTN: Sleeping Through the Night
- SWYD: Sleep When You're Dead
- ZZZ: Sleepy, bored or tired
- c-p: sleepy
- gnst: goodnight sleep tight
- sleepin: sleeping
- sleepn: sleeping
- yswnt: why sleep when not tired?
And more slang terms with a-z index:
Very simple, It is Sleep or 1 other.Last updated at 02/15/17 3:01 AM by firstname.lastname@example.org