What does ITV mean?
ITV means Independent TV (UK).
Please check with your context to make sure this definition is appropriate.
Other words relating to "Independent TV (UK)"
- AOTS: Attack of the Show (TV show)
- BGT: Britain's Got Talent (TV show)
- BSG: Battlestar Galactica (TV show)
- COUCH POTATO: Lazy person who sits all day watching TV
- CRB: Criminal Records Bureau (UK)
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (TV show)
- CWT: Hundred Weight, 100lbs (112lbs UK)
- GCSE: General Certificate of Secondary Education (UK)
- GLEEK: A fan of the TV show Glee
- INDIE: Independent music
- INDY: Independent
- ITV: Independent TV (UK)
- KLM: Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij (Royal Dutch Airlines)
- NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service (TV show)
- NOUT: Nothing (northern UK)
- P45: Employment severance form (UK)
- SATC: Sex And The City (TV show)
- SCART: Audio/Video TV connector
- SKINS: TV teen drama
- SPN: Supernatural (TV show)
- SPURS: UK football team (Tottenham Hotspur)
- TBBT: The Big Bang Theory (TV Show)
- UTFL: Use The Force, Luke
- VH1: Video Hits One (TV channel)
- 999: UK emergency number
- indie: independent
- ltip: laughting until I puke
And more slang terms with a-z index:
Very simple, It is Independent TV (UK).Last updated at 02/15/17 3:01 AM by email@example.com