What does EV mean?
EV means Expected Value.
Please check with your context to make sure this definition is appropriate.
Other words relating to "Expected Value"
- CSV: Comma Separated Values
- CVV: Card Verification Value
- DLV: Demonstration of Lower Value
- DHV: Demonstration of Higher Value
- EV: Expected Value
- FSVO: For Some Value Of ...
- MILEAGE: Value for money
- QVC: Quality Value Convenience (shopping channel)
- RANDOM: Unexpected, unpredictable
- VAT: Value Added Tax
- VFM: Value For Money
And more slang terms with a-z index:
Very simple, It is Expected Value.Last updated at 02/15/17 2:51 AM by firstname.lastname@example.org