What does DIG mean?
DIG means Understand.
Please check with your context to make sure this definition is appropriate.
We have 1 other definition of DIG:
- DIG: Enjoy, like
Other words relating to "Understand"
- AIUI: As I Understand it
- CACHAI: Do you understand?
- CAPISH: Do you understand?
- COPY THAT: I understand
- GETCHA: Get You, understand
- GOTCHA: I got you, I understand
- GROK: Fully understand
- IDU: I Don't Understand
- IIUC: If I Understand Correctly
- MOU: Memorandum Of Understanding
- ROGER THAT: I Understand, OK
- SAVVY: Do you understand?
- SUSS: Discover, understand
- YDU: You Don't Understand
- afaiu: As far as I understand
- iduwym: I don't understand what you mean.
And more slang terms with a-z index:
Very simple, It is Understand or 1 other.Last updated at 02/15/17 2:50 AM by firstname.lastname@example.org