What does CRB mean?
CRB means Criminal Records Bureau (UK).
Please check with your context to make sure this definition is appropriate.
Other words relating to "Criminal Records Bureau (UK)"
- CBI: Californian Bureau of Investigation
- CRB: Criminal Records Bureau (UK)
- CWT: Hundred Weight, 100lbs (112lbs UK)
- FBI: Federal Bureau of Investigation
- FIRM: Organised criminal gang
- FYR: For Your Records
- GCSE: General Certificate of Secondary Education (UK)
- GWR: Guinness World Records
- ITV: Independent TV (UK)
- NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service (TV show)
- NOUT: Nothing (northern UK)
- P45: Employment severance form (UK)
- SPURS: UK football team (Tottenham Hotspur)
- THUG: Violent criminal
- UTFL: Use The Force, Luke
- 999: UK emergency number
- ltip: laughting until I puke
And more slang terms with a-z index:
Very simple, It is Criminal Records Bureau (UK).Last updated at 02/15/17 2:49 AM by email@example.com