What does CO mean?
CO means Commanding Officer.
Please check with your context to make sure this definition is appropriate.
We have 3 other definitions of CO
Other words relating to "Commanding Officer"
- CEO: Chief Executive Officer
- CFO: Chief Financial Officer
- CLEO: Chief Law Enforcement Officer
- CO: Commanding Officer
- CO: Corrections Officer
- COP: Officer of the law
- FIVE O: Police officers
- GRO: Guest Relations Officer
- JROTC: Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps
- LEO: Law Enforcement Officer
- NCO: Non-Commissioned Officer
- PIG: Police officer
- POPO: Police Officer(s)
- ROTC: Reserve Officer Training Corps
- SOW: Female police officer
And more slang terms with a-z index:
Very simple, It is Commanding Officer or 3 others.Last updated at 02/15/17 2:49 AM by email@example.com