What does CHEERS mean?
CHEERS means Goodbye.
Please check with your context to make sure this definition is appropriate.
We have 1 other definition of CHEERS:
- CHEERS: Thanks
Other slang ways to say "Goodbye":
Other words relating to "Goodbye"
- ALV: Asta La Vista, goodbye
- GBFN: Goodbye for Now
- HGB: Hellogoodbye (band)
- LATERS: See you later, goodbye
- LATERZ: See you later, goodbye
- ONE: One Love, goodbye
- SAYONARA: Goodbye (Japanese)
- TOODLE: Goodbye, toodle-pip
- TOOTLES: See you later, goodbye
- kmag: kiss my a** goodbye
- kthxbi: ok, thank you, goodbye
- kthxbye: ok, thank you, goodbye
- kthxgb: ok thanks goodbye
- kyag: Kiss Your a** Goodbye
- kyfag: kiss your f**king a** goodbye
And more slang terms with a-z index:
Very simple, It is Goodbye or 1 other.Last updated at 02/15/17 2:49 AM by email@example.com