What does BSG mean?
BSG means Battlestar Galactica (TV show).
Please check with your context to make sure this definition is appropriate.
Other words relating to "Battlestar Galactica (TV show)"
- AOTS: Attack of the Show (TV show)
- BGT: Britain's Got Talent (TV show)
- BSG: Battlestar Galactica (TV show)
- CES: Consumer Electronics Show
- COUCH POTATO: Lazy person who sits all day watching TV
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (TV show)
- EOS: End Of Show
- FLEX: Show off
- FLOSS: Show off
- FLOSSING: Showing off
- FRAK: Swear word from Battlestar Galactica
- GLEEK: A fan of the TV show Glee
- ITV: Independent TV (UK)
- KLM: Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij (Royal Dutch Airlines)
- NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service (TV show)
- NCNS: No Call, No Show
- NFSW: Not For Showing Wife
- SATC: Sex And The City (TV show)
- SCART: Audio/Video TV connector
- SKINS: TV teen drama
- SPN: Supernatural (TV show)
- TBBT: The Big Bang Theory (TV Show)
- VH1: Video Hits One (TV channel)
- showin: showing
- shwr: shower
And more slang terms with a-z index:
Very simple, It is Battlestar Galactica (TV show).Last updated at 02/15/17 2:48 AM by email@example.com