What does BRUVA mean?
BRUVA means Brother.
Please check with your context to make sure this definition is appropriate.
Other slang ways to say "Brother":
Other words relating to "Brother"
- BB: Big Brother
- BFAM: Brother From Another Mother
- BIL: Brother In-Law
- BLAD: Brother/friend (from 'blood')
- BREDRINS: Close friends, brothers
- BREH: Brethren, brothers
- BRO: Brother, buddy, friend
- BRUH BRUH: Brother, friend
- JB: Jonas Brothers
- LULAB: Love You Like A Brother
- LYLAB: Love You Like A Brother
- LYLMB: Love You Like My Brother
- MBFAM : My Brother From Another Mother
- OB: Oh, Brother
- OJD: Obsessive Jonas (Brothers) Disorder
- OPPA: Older brother, male friend
- SSBB: Super Smash Brothers Brawl (game)
- bilf: brother i'd like to f**k
- bros: brothers
- bruz: brothers
- ilylab: I love you like a brother
- lyaab: Love you as a brother
- lylaba: love you like a brother always
- ybbg: Your Brother By Grace
And more slang terms with a-z index:
Very simple, It is Brother.Last updated at 02/15/17 2:48 AM by email@example.com