What does B4 mean?
B4 means Before.
Please check with your context to make sure this definition is appropriate.
Other slang ways to say "Before":
Other words relating to "Before"
- AISB: As I Said Before
- AM: Ante Meridiem (before midday)
- B4U: Before you
- B4YKI: Before You Know It
- BC: Before Christ
- BCE: Before Common Era (like BC)
- BMT: Before My Time
- BYKI: Before You Know It
- BYT: Before Your Time
- DBD: Death Before Dishonor
- IB4TL: In Before The Lock
- IBL: In Before Lock
- IBTD: In Before The Delete
- IBTL: In Before the Lock
- INB4: In Before (already mentioned)
- LBW: Leg Before Wicket (cricket)
- NBM: Not Before Midnight
- NHTB: Never Heard That Before
- NO-BRAINER: Something that requires no thought before deciding
- PMIGBOM: Put Mind In Gear, Before Opening Mouth!
- SNIPE: Bid on eBay just before the auction ends
- TBYS: Think Before You Speak
- WNDITWB: We Never Did It This Way Before
- WNOHGB: Where No One Has Gone Before
- 0day: software illegally obtained before it was released
- asarbambtaa: All submissions are reviewed by a moderator before they are added.
- b4ug: before you go
- b4ul: before you Leave
- bae: before anyone else
- bb4h: bros before hoes
- ebitda: earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization
- hb4b: hoes before bros
- inb4: in before
- oday: software illegally obtained before it was released
- sgbadq: Search google before asking dumb questions
And more slang terms with a-z index:
Very simple, It is Before.Last updated at 02/15/17 2:47 AM by email@example.com