What does AMA mean?
AMA means Against Medical Advice.
Please check with your context to make sure this definition is appropriate.
We have 2 other definitions of AMA
Other words relating to "Against Medical Advice"
- AMA: Against Medical Advice
- ANTI: Against
- DADA: Defence Against the Dark Arts
- EMS: Emergency Medical Service
- EMT: Emergency Medical Technician
- FMLA: Family and Medical Leave of Absence
- MADD: Mothers Against Drunk Driving
- MMJ: Medical Marijuana
- RAC: Rock Against Communism
- RATM: Rage Against the Machine
- TMA: Take My Advice
- VS: Versus, against
- aaaaa: American Assosciation Against Acronym Abuse
- ato: against the odds
- gsave: global struggle against violent extremists
- tinla: this is not legal advice
- uaaaa: Universal Association Against Acronym Abuse
- woa: word of advice
And more slang terms with a-z index:
Very simple, It is Against Medical Advice or 2 others.Last updated at 02/15/17 2:46 AM by firstname.lastname@example.org