What does AGM mean?
AGM means Annual General Meeting.
Please check with your context to make sure this definition is appropriate.
Other words relating to "Annual General Meeting"
- APR: Annual Percentage Rate
- AGM: Annual General Meeting
- GCSE: General Certificate of Secondary Education (UK)
- GED: General Educational Development
- GM: General Motors
- GMC: General Motors Corporation
- GP: General Principle
- GPL: General Public License
- GPRS: General Packet Radio Services
- IDGHP: I Don't Generally Hate People
- JOHN DOE: General term for a man
- NMY: Nice Meeting You
- TAFF: Person from Cardiff or Wales generally
- gaoep: generally accepted office etiquette principles
- mtg: Meeting
- wtwm: what time are we meeting?
And more slang terms with a-z index:
Very simple, It is Annual General Meeting.Last updated at 02/15/17 2:47 AM by email@example.com