What does ACTA mean?
ACTA means Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement.
Please check with your context to make sure this definition is appropriate.
Other words relating to "Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement"
- ACTA: Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement
- ENNIT: Expression of agreement
- EUA: End User Agreement
- EULA: End User License Agreement
- FSOT: For Sale Or Trade
- HMPH: Expression of apathy or disagreement
- NDA: Non-Disclosure Agreement
- PFF: Expression of disagreement
- SLA: Service Level Agreement
- T4T: Thanks For Trade
- TCH: Sound of disagreement, frustration
- TIFF: Argument, disagreement
- TM: Trademark
- WERD: Expression of agreement
- WTC: World Trade Center
- WTO: World Trade Organization
- WTT: Want To Trade
- nafta: North American Free Trade Agreement
- ua: user agreement
- wttp: want to trade pictures?
And more slang terms with a-z index:
Very simple, It is Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement.Last updated at 02/15/17 2:47 AM by firstname.lastname@example.org