What does ACK mean?
ACK means Disgust, frustration.
Please check with your context to make sure this definition is appropriate.
We have 2 other definitions of ACK
Other words relating to "Disgust, frustration"
- ARGH: Expression of frustration or anger
- ASDFGHJKL: An Expression Of Frustration
- ACK: Disgust, frustration
- BUH: Expression of dismay, disgust
- DOH: Expression of frustration, realization
- EW: Exclamation of disgust
- EWW: Expression of disgust
- FEH: Expression of dismissal, disgust
- GAH: Expression of frustration
- GRODY: Disgusting, nasty, gross
- GROSS: Unpleasant, disgusting
- GRR: Anger, frustration
- MINGING: Dirty, disgusting, ugly
- ORZ: Frustration, despair
- RANK: Disgusting, gross
- TCH: Sound of disagreement, frustration
- UGH: Expression of disappointment or disgust
- YUCK: Expression of disgust
- YUCKY: Disgusting, gross
- ><: Frustration
- :|: Disgust, disapproval, not funny
And more slang terms with a-z index:
Very simple, It is Disgust, frustration or 2 others.Last updated at 02/15/17 2:47 AM by email@example.com