What does A&R mean?
A&R means Artists & Repertoire.
Please check with your context to make sure this definition is appropriate.
Other words relating to "Artists & Repertoire"
- ANF: Abercrombie & Fitch
- AT&T: American Telephone & Telegraph
- A&E: Accident & Emergency
- A&F: Abercrombie & Fitch
- A&R: Artists & Repertoire
- B&B: Bed & Breakfast
- B7: Banned (B7=B&=Band)
- C&P: Copy & Paste
- CCC: Coricidin Cough & Cold (Dextromethorophan or DXM).
- DHL: Dalsey, Hillblom & Lynn
- GR&D: Grinning, Running & Ducking
- M&S: Marks & Spencer
- VA: Various Artists
- XO: Hugs & Kisses
- XOX: Hugs & Kisses
- XOXO: Hugs & Kisses
- d&df: drug & disease free
- ibcd: Idiot between chair & desk
- pbkc: Problem between keyboard & chair
And more slang terms with a-z index:
Very simple, It is Artists & Repertoire.Last updated at 02/15/17 2:47 AM by firstname.lastname@example.org