What does -* mean?
-* means variation after "-" mark.
For example, in data-*, the "*" may be any sequence of characters, so data-* is a general notation for any string starting with "data-" as data-animal-style, data-class...
Please check with your context to make sure this definition is appropriate.
Other words relating to "variation after "-" mark"
- ARVO: Afternoon
- AVO: Afternooon
- BBAM: Be Back After Meal
- CRICKETS: Said after a lame joke to break the silence
- DIGG: Social bookmarking website
- HEA: Happily Ever After
- HTML: Hypertext Markup Language
- JDM: Japanese Domestic Market
- M&S: Marks & Spencer
- MFL: Marked For Later
- MLM: Multi-Level Marketing
- OOPS: Word said after doing something wrong
- PM: Post Meridiem (afternoon)
- POMG: Oh My God (variation)
- POMO: Permanent Open Market Operations
- SEM: Search Engine Marketing
- TM: Trademark
- WYLABOCTGWTR: Would You Like A Bowl Of Cream To Go With That Remark?
- XHTML: Extensible Hyper-Text Markup Language
- XML: eXtensible Markup Language
- AMA: American Marketing Association
- mmas: meet me after school
- odtaa: one d**n thing after another
- ttyab: Talk to you after breakfast
- ttyad: Talk to you after Dinner
- ttyal: Talk to you after lunch
- -*: variation after "-" mark
And more slang terms with a-z index:
Very simple, It is variation after "-" mark.Last updated at 03/23/17 5:53 PM by firstname.lastname@example.org